Monday, April 9, 2018

Challenge #286 - Anything Goes~ Lighthouse


 Well folks this is the last card for today.  The stamp desk is a mess, and the eyes are blurry, I guess that's a good day of stamping. At least in my world.
Onto the Card Design~
  I'm most excited about this one because I won this stamp set from STAMPlorations it is a Shery Russ Design  called True North.  I used one of the sentiments and made it into my background, and then stamped the light house.  I cut out a lighthouse in black to give it just a hint of a shadow.  I also used a stampin up set called Amazing you for the rays that I added behind the lighthouse and inside the card.  I only colored the light beam, I chose to keep it very simple and clean without adding to much color.  I didn't want to take away from the "light"
   I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card, I love the Light house and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Monica
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lighthouse set.
    Super design!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~