Friday, April 27, 2018

Week 297: ACTIVE~ Crafting Forever, Stampin UP

   Here is card number two for today.  I will submit it to the challenge at:
When I saw the cue card word "active"  I immediately thought of my "good ole days"  I use to be so active, well as mom's aren't we all?  However, I kicked it up a notch with my exercising.  Some would say I might have been a bit obsessed with it.  Here was my mornings:  3am.. wake up bike 70 minutes, then lift weights, then go for a run, come home, walk the kids to school, then go for a walk later in the day about 10-13 miles..then walk get the kids from school, and then after supper a 3 mile walk..just to do it all again the next day.   Always getting ready for marathons on the weekend.   Then came my back surgery, and spinal injections..which left me unable to do any of this, and with chronic pain because of nerve damage.  I can no longer walk without the aid of trekking poles, plus because of my new life style I have gained extra weight.   So folks when I saw the cue card word, I thought of my life now and for me that's Stamping, perhaps that's why I love entering challenges.. it's a bit of that old competitive spirit in me, now instead of medals at the finish line, I'm working for badges for my little blog.   Sorry this was so long winded.   By the way I used my stampin up set called crafting forever to create this card.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Oh my you were active - not even on my best day would I attempt that! So sorry you are having back issues now that keep you from being active! I too have back pain and it is so frustrating to not be able to do what I once could.

    Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment on this card. That is a lot of activity. Waking up at 3 AM is definitely not for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a badass! Anyone who can run marathons has my utmost respect. I'm sorry that your back issues slowed you down - I imagine that's pretty devastating. I'm glad you've joined us crafters though so we get to see your gorgeous creations. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~