Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS Game #115 - Inspired by Nature~ Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Stampin UP

 Today's card was inspired by nature no doubt.  I absolutely love taking pictures and observing everything from leaves to bugs to birds.   However, I don't like bugs in my house, they have a lovely place outdoors to roam around in.   If you follow my blog, you'll notice I am always taking pictures of my side yard and the little critters that visit.  Today's last picture is of the beautiful yellow finch that pops in for a treat. 
  
Well, onto the card.  I used my stampin up set called Sharing sweet thoughts.   I decided to go very simple today and just use the twig, lady bugs, and the sentiment.  I think it turned our smashing.. The red really pops.
Nothing fancy.  But how cute are the trio of  ladybugs  "stick"-ing together?

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

I'm so excited to announce I received my stampin up catalog in the mail... it's top secret I guess until June 1st.  BUT oh boy I'm going to have to set up a "gofundme" account to purchase stamps.  haha.. I'm kidding of course.. just need to save my pennies.  The catalog is fabulous. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


7 comments:

  1. I love this adorable card with all the ladybugs!! Sometimes clean and simple is the best! White and red always look great together as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS, love it! Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. I love it! Came from AAA gallery coz this was the most CASilicious card I laid my eyes on at AAA. Soo cute.. I love ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PJ, Wowww!! such a super CAS card. Just love it. The three lil ladybugs on the twig on the card front and the line of cute bugs inside the card looks amazing. I especially love the touch of red on the border that matches perfectly with the color on the bugs. Your little visitor looks just as cute as your card. wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards. Happy crafting. Hugs- Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, super sweet and CAS, PJ. I love ladybugs. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet with that cute row of ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ladybugs make for a super cute and CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~