Monday, May 7, 2018

Ch# 18 Butterflies & Other Garden Critters~ Watercolor wings, Flourishing Phrases, Stampin UP


 Well folks, I went a little crazy with ink, and embellishments on this card today.  I was inspired by the challenge at: Sunny Day Crafting where the theme is "Butterflies and other garden Critters"   
So I chose butterflies, and garden blooms.  I used my two step stampin up Watercolor wings set for the butterflies.. I am really pleased with the colors I chose, they are so happy and vibrant, and the green butterfly really brings out the green in the leaves  and the background paper.  The floral background is also a stamp from stampin up called Flourishing Phrases and I stamped it random times, then colored it in.

I hope you're all off to a fantastic Monday.   Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card turned out! Your butterflies are so pretty and the sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~