Sunday, May 6, 2018

CTS #270~ High Tide, Stampin UP


 I had to squeeze in one more card today, because it's SCS and I didn't get a card made with a verse.. UNTIL this one.  Phew❕ That was a close call. 
I found a sketch to play along with too.  That makes my day, although I did stretch it a bit with this challenge at: CAS(E) This Sketch
But I suppose that's what it's all about right?  Exercising our imaginations.  So that's exactly what I did, and for the three horizontal lines, I thought literally of the horizon which brought me to the idea of sand, sea, and sky.   I used my stampin up set called High tide to stamp all of the images except for the verse.. that was from a different set.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  It was the first time using this stamp set.  So I'm excited to make more cards with it, perhaps that will be my mission for tomorrow.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scene you created! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy making cards! Love how you interpreted this sketch. The birds are are cute on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~