Tuesday, May 15, 2018

CTS #271 Fishin' In the Trees, Stampin Up



I made this card today for the challenge at:

I pulled out my old stampin up set called Fishin' from 1996 and made this little pond scene for a Father's day card.  I also used In the trees for the sentiment on the inside. 
I went a little heavy with the yellow inked sponge but I've decided to look at it as either a sunrise or sunset.   I really enjoy adding a little bit of something to the inside of my cards now.  It just makes them look more finished.  





It is a beautiful day here in WI.   The lilacs are starting to bloom.  That is fabulous.   I was able to catch this happy little bird snacking on some leaves in the trees. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this scene you created! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch--love the fishing theme, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~