Monday, May 28, 2018

CTS #273, Ribbon Of Courage, Daisy Delight, Work of Art, Holiday Home.. Happy Memorial Day.

Image may contain: stripes


 I want to begin by  saying THANK YOU to all the men and women in military who have served and continue to serve our country.    WE will not forget the sacrifices you have made for our freedom.  
U.S. Outlying Islands on Google Android 8.1
God Bless America. 

So in honor of Memorial day. I made  a thank you card.    I will enter this in the challenge at: 
While in the process of making this card this morning.  I think I might have broke my big shot.  UGH!!!  That will be sad, 😞I wasn't paying attention.  I was looking out the window you know watching it storm, and then I was listening to the machine crack as it pulls the cutting plates through, well I noticed it was turning a bit harder then usual, but I pressed on and then all of a sudden, I look down and the plates were not in alignment , and now it's like now I hear a little strange jingle in the turning handle.   The question is.. do I want the husband to look at it, as in take it apart, or just keep trying to use it?  hmmm  Any ways after the card stock was cut I had to mask off the sides so my stripes would not go over their boundary limit.   Then let the stamping begin.   I really like how the sentiment on the inside just finishes of the patriotic theme.  
Stamps featured in today's card are:
Stampin up~ Daisy Delight
Stampin up~ Work of Art
Stampin up~ Holiday Home
Stampin up~ Ribbon of Courage,
and one stand alone stamp from 1995 stampin up.  It is the image of parallel  lines,  I wish I knew what set it was from.  I purchase this single stamp at a consignment shop, and it's proven to come in handy. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

💙I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.💙

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~