Friday, May 4, 2018

FMS335, Make Lemonade, Lawn Fawn, Lemons, Stampin UP


 Wow❕  What a very busy day for me.  I tried to be helpful and do a few things, but when my husband came home for lunch he could tell my right leg was dragging a bit, well I suppose I over did it shopping with my daughter and trying to put a dinner together.   So by this afternoon, I took a little break but I wanted to make a card so bad, so even though I was tried out, I went to the desk and came up with this card.  By the way I think I might be addicted to stamping.  It just makes me feel happy when I stamp.  
I used an older stampin up  set that had a lemon so I could design my own background paper (dsp if you will)    I then pulled out my Lawn fawn make lemonade set for the sentiment, lemon with adorable smiley face, and the picture of lemonade.  After coloring it all in I  was hoping to have a glass myself of lemonade, however, we didn't have any concentrate in the freezer.  But boy that sure does sound good.   
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your background "patterned paper" looks fabulous and that wee lemon with the smiley face is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still a favorite Lawn Fawn set of mine! Love that smiley lemon! and now I too want a lemonade! ha! Such a sweet card, literally! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~