Thursday, May 10, 2018

FMS336` In the Trees, Stampin UP

 
I made this card for a friend.  We have been buddies for quite sometime, actually since our daughter's were in elementary school.  She was my faithful walking buddy until  my back surgery which messed that up for me.  The walking that is.  ANY ways Carol came over the other day and introduced me to cheater glasses.. and OMGOSH>> a whole new world. I can actually color in the lines better, do my Bible study again and write better.  WE went out right away together to shopko to buy me a pair of 9.99 glasses.. I LOVE them.  So I wanted to make a cute card for her in appreciation.   
I used my Stampin up set "in the trees"  if ya follow my blog you know I love taking pictures of all the little critters that visit our yard.. so this stamp set has a squirrel with it. PERFECT.. I just didn't have him on today's card.  but wouldn't he have looked swell relaxing on the hammock?     You'll have to check out a few of my previous posts to see some pictures of the little critters.. last year we had ground hogs.. this year we have ducks who have taken over HP's pool.  SO much fun.  And to think I live in the city with 4 lanes of traffic out front and next to a train yard.  Apparently our yard is their safe zone.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
As you can see I flipped the sketch on the side  so I could fit both of the trees on a bit better. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  
I always end with that sentiment about smiles and stamping.. it's my escape from pain/problems.  However today I almost typed Keep Smiling and Keep Praying.. I suppose because I keep praying my legs/back will be healed.  but that's the first time I ever typed it out.  That makes me SMILE.  Apparently God is trying to remind me to keep praying even when I don't feel like it.  
Have a great day Friends. 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene you've created! And you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now isn't that a most inviting scene?!! What a lovely card this is. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~