Friday, May 18, 2018

FMS337 & Challenge 58 Garden in Bloom, Watercolor Words, Stampin UP



 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  πŸ’›

This afternoon I was so tired.  I've been dealing with a lot more of the right foot numbness because I've been trying to weed a small flower garden.  I use to have many flower beds, but now just a couple, and they cause great pain to get them in order.  Any ways I still enjoy getting my  hands dirty, just wish the pain would subside.  When I came in I still had flowers on my mind.   So I pulled out 2 stampin up sets to create this card.  Garden of bloom & watercolor words.  OH my gosh these are great sets.  I used a leaf embossing folder for the background.  At first I was going to sponge it green, but I thought perhaps that would take away from the flower, so I left it plain.    It's just really hard to see on the picture.  I was also inspired by the cute bubble bee buzzing around today so I added one on the card.  Then when we (HP & I) came in, I notice I had a bee in the kitchen window, so I just closed it until hubby got home so he could release it back to the great outdoors.  He was a big fella as you can see in the picture.
I am going to submit this card to the following challenges:
There the theme is "DRY EMBOSSING"

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
I'd love to you sign up and follow my blog tooπŸ’›
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in pink! Lovely card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that flower and bee! Perfect colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! Love the embossing and the clean and simple look! Glad you didn't get stung by that bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~