Thursday, May 10, 2018

FUSION - The Harbour, Amazing you, High tide, waterfront, Stampin UP


 I made this card for the challenge at: Fusion
 I decided to try and do both the sketch and the photo.  Even the dramatic background, however mine looks more like a night sky instead or a stormy sky.   
I used three stampin up sets.
1. Waterfront for the mountain/rocky background
2. Amazing You for the sentiment.
3. High tide for the lighthouse, birds, moon, shore, and sea.   
There was some masking involved with this card, and I was thrilled when I looked in my stash of buttons and came up with that little anchor.  I think it ties it all together perfectly.  
Also, including a picture of this plump little bunny.  There were two out beside the fence today, so I imagine, without being to detailed, there will be more later this May.  
Thank you for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination of stamp sets! Beautiful scene! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card PJ! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~