Saturday, May 5, 2018

#GDP136 Feathery Friends, Steppin Style, First in Fashion, Simple Shapes, Stampin Up


 I made this card for my daughter because we just had a major shoe dilemma.  She found the cutest sneakers on sale, and the big decision was difficult to come by.   Two stores later and two of the same shoe but in different colors, and they both look fabulous on her.  I'd do the same thing if I were in her "shoes" lol   
Any ways  here's her card.  I used 4 different stampin up sets  The inside sentiment is from feathery Friends  The sentiment on the front of the card is a 2006 First in Fashion set,  the sandal is from 2002  called Steppin' Style and lastly the circle shapes behind each shoe is from 2003 Simple Shapes.    It took me a few tries to get those circles to line up, it's a two step stamp process.. and for me it was more like a 10 step process.😉   I colored in each of the sandals with the coordinating circle color and then cut them out and added a pop dot behind them to give the card some dimension.  I wish I would have made the sentiment border a bit more narrow.  But I wasn't going to take the card apart just to try and reassemble it again.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I hope you will take a look at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to hear from you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Great colors and fun image! Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your story about your daughter's shoes - been there - done that! Cute card for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~