Wednesday, May 30, 2018

#GDP140~Grateful Bunch, Flourishing Phrases, Best Birds, stampin up


 Do you ever wonder if you inspire others by the cards you make?   Either with the stamps themselves or a certain layout/sketch.  Perhaps even the colors you chose.  Well I have to say when I receive a homemade card in the mail, I'm always amazed at how beautiful it is, and I wonder if mine measures up to the ones I receive.  Like do the recipients like their cards? Is there a WOW factor involved when they open the envelope?   
Today I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at: Global Design Project
Here is a perfect example of what I mean about  seeing a card and just loving it.   In fact it's done so perfectly that I had to go searching for the stampin up set Mr. King used.  I'm so happy that it is still going to be offered in the new catalog.  Phew.   I have time to order it.  It's not something I ever would have thought I would like, but after seeing his beautiful card, I think it's a must have.   I was inspired also by his colors and the layout of the card.  
The stamp sets featured in my card today are:
Stampin up~ Grateful Bunch
Stampin up~ Flourishing Phrases
Stampin up~Best Birds

Thank you  for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



1 comment:

  1. Such a great card, PJ! I love the pop of color and the beautiful texture you've created along the bottom of the card. I'm happy to have inspired you to make this. Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer at GDP this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~