Thursday, May 31, 2018

Sketch 266~ Hello Friend, Bird House Mini, Stampin UP



 Today I made a card for the challenge at:
I was really trying to write out some cards to put them in the mail.   I struggle with that part of the process.   I LOVE making cards, but it  also makes me happy to be able to give someone something homemade, however I'm really bad at the writing.   I honestly did have all good intentions of mailing out a few more cards today, However I found myself  looking for a card challenge to play along with and before I knew it the writing was put aside and I was happily stamping again.    I think this is another super lovely sketch to work with, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity.    The center of this wreath just seemed to say.. "add something"  So I searched for the special something and came up with a bird house,  so after stamping, coloring, and cutting it out, it didn't match up to the WOW factor yet, so I added a bit of sparkle silver twine behind it.  That is the aha moment❕  

The stamps featured in today's card are: 
Stampin UP ~Hello Friend
Stampin UP~1996 Bird House Mini

HP posed so nice for a picture so I thought I would add that here too.   He's such a little sweetheart. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty wreath surrounding the sweet little birdhouse! What a beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job PJ! I am always a fan of bird houses so love that you added one inside the wreath! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Cute wreath and bird house. Love how the yellow bird, just pops. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! I love the finished inside. thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge last week. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty wreath and love the finished inside! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, PJ! I love bird houses and this one is super cute. Great choice of colors, and the chunkier word style of the "hello" in those fabulous colors is very eye catching, the perfect contrast to the delicate, petite images that make up the wreath and birdhouse images. I would have been impressed if you had stopped there but you are right, the silver twine really adds a nice bit of "wow" without overwhelming the images. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~