Friday, May 11, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #452~ Lawn Fawn Dad and Me



 One more card for today.   I made this card for my dad.  He LOVES puns, in fact I do too, but, I'm no competition for him, however,  my daughter on the other hand is a pro, and can keep up with him and even sometimes renders him speechless.  It's so funny.   Any ways this Lawn Fawn set called Dad and Me is perfect.    Plus I love moose.  

I colored and die cut out my images and layered them on the square. It took some time to get it all crammed on that little space but I managed it.   Then I found this cute chair in my button stash.  Such a perfect touch for this card.  It just seems to say, sit back and relax dad.  I even tied a little twine behind chair.  The moose are so cute, and the papa with his hat just makes me smile.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Ma and Pa Duck came back today.   They sure are enjoying HP's pool.   I don't think he is as thrilled with it.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. The story behind your card just makes me smile, and I think you created the perfect card for your punster :) Love the tiny scene you created with the sketch, and the chair is such a cute and fun accent! Love the sentiment inside :) Thanks for sharing with the TMS challenge and I see the ducks are on the pond! Er....um....in the pool :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the moose! Thanks for your lovely card! We are all hanging on here as well! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for your dad!! Cute image and sentiment, and that chair button is just adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - your Dad is going to love it. Very cute moose. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~