Thursday, May 3, 2018

Week 298: JUNGLE, Babies


 I made this card today for the challenge at: 

I used my Stampendous stamp set from Michael's Craft store.  This particular set makes a baby mobile, however being this challenge is all about less is more, I just chose to pick a few of the jungle animals to make this card.  I really like how sweet and  simple it turned out.  I carried the colors to the inside of the card with the hearts. 

I'm also including this picture of chippy.  He's surveying the yard, as he looks over the top of the rocks at the base of the bird feeders. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Those images are so adorable and make a perfect baby card. And Chippy! Eek! He's SO cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this??!! 💗 And perfectly CAS!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love that you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~