Monday, June 18, 2018

Challenge 368~Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge ~ J1318~ Happy 4th Of July

 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  This is  exciting❕
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

Can you believe two whole days with no stamping?  OH my goodness.  I was worried I'd lose my mojo.   But up first  is my 4th of July card that  I made using two different embossing folders, stars on the blue card stock and stripes on the white.  I also die cut out the square on the white card stock.  I'm really impressed at how well the stamped image turned out.  I had to color each of the sections with markers to get the desired look for the flag and sentiment.  I then used pop dots to give it some dimension so it would stand up out of the die cut square.   I think the little ribbon ties it together perfectly.
I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges.
I chose the middle row across:  Patriotic, embossing and die cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog too.




5 comments:

  1. What a fun and patriotic card! I love your fireworks on the inside, too - great touch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making patriotic cards! I love the embossing folder and especially the fireworks on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Love the image/sentiment combo and the awesome embossing! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat patriotic card -- love the fireworks stamped on the inside! So happy you played along in the challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ - great take on this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thanks for sharing! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~