Friday, June 15, 2018

FMS341~ Best Birds, Peaceful Place, Stampin up



 I'm so excited to share the pictures of the little coaster calendar I made.. But first up is the card I created for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I used Best Birds from stampin up.  After stamping the images I used a few of my markers to color them in and I tried to blend the colors the best I could.   When you're working with only a few alcohol markers you have to be very picky on what you choose.   I cut the branch in half so both birdies could have a resting spot.  The sentiment is from stampin up also and is a new one called peaceful place.    I will indeed have to look into purchasing a few more markers especially for the lovely scenic stamp in that set. 


Now for this cute little calendar.  Not much to say about it but I'm so pleased with how it turned out.   I think I will make a few of these and see if they sell in my Etsy Shop.

Do you think they are cute?  They stand up on their own.  I think it would be perfect for a desk.  I even thought about perhaps adding some sticky strip or magnetic back to put on a refrigerator or in a locker.   That way I'd only use one of the coasters instead of two.  How much would you pay for something like this?   I'm thinking  $8.00 ~ Do you think that is to highly priced?  


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  

I am looking forward to reading your comments.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog. 



3 comments:

  1. I love these birds You did a great job on coloring. These calendars are so cute. I made some years ago and gave for Xmas presents to the teachers. I think $8 is a fair price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love your take on the sketch by using those perfectly coloured birds - fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The birds are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~