Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sketch 269~ Waterfront, High Tide, Lily Pad Lake, Stampin Up



Oh boy what another super lovely sketch to play along with at:  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge😊
  
I made this card for a friend who is going through cancer treatment.  Her courage is amazing.  
I wanted to make a lovely scene with my new Lily pad Lake set from stampin up.   I found it very interesting that in Colorado there is a Lily Pad Lake and it's so beautiful with the mountains that surround it.  They also have trails.  But to my complete amazement we have a Lily Pad lake here in WI.. WHAT???  Omgosh. .I had no idea.  Isn't that interesting? 
Any ways  I needed help from two more stampin up sets to make this card complete.  Waterfront and High Tide~ Two of my favorites.  
I added glossy accents to the water on the tag to give it a bit more dimension then the card background I stamped.   

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

💛I'd Love to have you sign up and follow my blog.💛 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and you did such a great job with it - I'm sure your friend will appreciate it! Lily pads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the scene that you have created and I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to create this relaxing scene. I know your friend will be encouraged by your kindness and your beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty and so calming, makes me wish I was at the beach! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~