Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #458 Sky Is the Limit Stampin UP



 I went very simple with my card today.   I pulled out my Sky Is the Limit stampin up set.  I don't use it very often, and I thought that it would work perfectly with the sketch, so I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at: 
I used my world embossing folder for the background.   I added white ribbon so it would blend in nicely.  I also added a cute little silver brad in the center of the propeller. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love everything you used to put together this GREAT card PJ!!! The inside is perfect too!!
    Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just LOVE that embossing folder!! I'll have to add that to my wish list! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came together perfectly with the embossing folder and stamp! And of course the sentiment an blue CS! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is cool! I mean, just look at that embossing. It's a perfect backdrop to the plane. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~