Thursday, July 5, 2018

CAS Game #118 - Use A Frame~ Sloth



 I was ecstatic when I came across this cute sloth stamp set at Michael's.  It was a steal of a deal.  And such a perfect buy since my dad just gets such a kick out of sloths.  SO you guessed it.  This card is for him.  
I'm going to enter it in the challenge at:  AAA Cards

Hubby is on vacation this week.  So our "staycation" means a few things around the house need to be taken care of.   Plus our big decision needs to be made this week on whether to move or fix the floors.  Which is just the start of the to do list. (sigh) 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  Getting closer to 100 followers.  YAY❕
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Fun play on words and it’s so hot here today I feel like hanging out with him too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I'm sure your Dad will love it! Michael's always has good buys. Hope you didn't do all work and no play while Robb was home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sloth is so cute! Great card for your dad too :) Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I bet your Dad will like it a lot. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~