Monday, July 9, 2018

Ch# 26~ Painter's Palette, Stampin Up, Fintastic Friends, Lawn Fawn



 Well folks, here is the third card I made for today.  This one was inspired by my daughter's amazing nail art.  She did an absolutely "fintastic" job painting them.  I'm sharing a picture so you can take a look for yourself. 

Image may contain: one or more people, text and closeupImage may contain: one or more people and closeup
So as you can see I wanted to make her a card to let her know what an awesome job she did.
I used Stampin Up's Painter's Palette 
and Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends.
After some coloring and cutting I added a bit of glossy accents to finish it off and give it a real water like appearance in the fish bowl. 
I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:
Challenge:  Any Animal on your project

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I'm looking forward to reading your comments.  
Please take a moment and check out my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep  Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is so cute! It reminds me of my granddaughter and her littlke goldfish she loved so much! And your daughter's nails are awesome. She shoud go into business - very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~