Saturday, July 28, 2018

CTS #282~One For All Stampin Up

 Today I spent quite a long time trying to figure out how to set up my new stampin up page.  Gosh, I need someone to walk me through this, but I think I have it up and running, however when I searched for a demonstrator near me.. hoping to find my name among the list it was not there.  So I will have to email my gal and ask a few questions.  If you want to take a look and see  here it is: www.pjsprojects.stampinup.net  I'd love any feedback.  Thank you so much.   
Well I didn't spend all day in front of the computer.  I was able to enjoy the sunshine with my hubby and dog so that was great,  I love being outside.   My legs were giving me trouble, but Robb brought a chair for me to rest while he did some yard chores.  
 I was also able to make this card today for the challenge at: CAS(E) This Sketch

  

What a fabulous sketch.    I used my new stampin up, One For all set.  I also had to use a few little glitter enamel dots to cover up a smudge, but it worked perfectly, and the ribbon "tied" it all together lovely.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


3 comments:

  1. Super pretty take on the sketch! Bike images always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun stamp set. Checked out your SU page and it looks great. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this sketch - such a great mix of patterned papers! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~