Saturday, July 14, 2018

FMS345~Vintage Vogue, Birthday Wit Stampin UP

Today my hubby has been insulating the whole outside of our home and our garage.  We are trying to find out where these little critters are coming in.  So every little hole and crack is being stuffed with insulation.   So while he is doing that I made a quick card for the challenge at:

I used two stampin up sets: 
Birthday Wit.  Which is the sentiment.  I stamped it and then cut it in two pieces so I could also decorate the inside of the card. 
Vintage Vogue is the other set and that is the cute little flower.  I used a strand of sequins to fancy up my washi tape a bit.   I like the nice clean crisp look of this card.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
I also want to mention I added a few more stamps in my Etsy shop.  Or you can view them  in the link bar at the top.  Prices are negotiable.  Just message me. Thank you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Loving the purple! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sentiment! Great idea to use the sequins on the washi tape! Good luck with te critters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~