Wednesday, July 25, 2018

FMS347 Healing Hugs Stampin UP

 Today I made this card using my new stampin up Healing Hugs set.  How fabulous is that beautiful rose.   I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of all things floral, but being that I just joined the stampin up team, I decided I need to broaden my horizons with a bit more patterned paper and flowers.   After stamping this lovely rose and leaves I cut them out to use on top of this printed paper that seems to match it perfectly.  I also used one of the sentiments for this set to finish off the card. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty PJ. Love the gardeny look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the paper and the stamp set! SU does have a lot of flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral design is so pretty! Total fan of all the pink! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the flowers and the beautiful background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~