Tuesday, July 17, 2018

FUSION Cactus Door At Home With You, Stampin UP, Stuck on You, Lawn Fawn

 I don't know how I managed this card today.  That alone is a miracle of sorts.  I drove myself to the walkin, and after about 4 hours there, a very NOT friendly doctor informed me I need to have my gallbladder out, and he's concerned about my pancreas  😢  As I left I understood some surgeon would call me.  Well that didn't happen so now I just sit here and wonder was I suppose to do the calling.  I mean seriously when people get news like that, the least a doctor could do is be kind. UGH.   If you're a praying person.. please keep me in your prayers..  I'm very fearful of surgery, especially after my back.  So as you can imagine my anxiety is through the roof right now.   


Well enough of that and onto happy things. 

 Like this card I made for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in my card today are:
Stampin up's~At Home With You
Lawn Fawn~Stuck On You
At first I was going to have the door open and have the cactus on the inside.. well folks after much cutting and "wallpapering" the inside of the house.  It just didn't look nice, so I  "closed" the door on that and decided to stick the cactus on the the front porch.  My gosh I wasted a lot of time.  I should have taken a picture of the inside of the door before I glued it shut.    I did leave the little yellow squares in the window to shine a little light on the situation. 
I hope you can see both the sketch and the photo in my card today.

*Don't you think googly eyes would be fabulous on the cactus on the inside of the card?   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Your welcoming door is perfect for this challenge! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the circumstances I think your card is adorable! I think the cactus looks good on the outside. I sent you a PM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~