Monday, July 9, 2018

July Sketch Challenge, Snowflake Sentiments, Stampin Up, Penny Black Mimi's Christmas



 Up first today is this card I made for the challenge at:
I used the Penny Black, Mimi's Christmas set to make this card.  I think she is adorable.    I also used Stampin Up's Snowflake sentiments for the inside.  I did a lot of coloring with the images and then used a circle die to cut them out. I layered them on some red to give them a bit of pop.  The cute little tag on the front is blank until I decide who will receive this card for Christmas this year.  I  finished the card off with a pair of tiny jingle bells and a green button brad.  Which now has me singing the 12 days of Christmas in my head (revised) must be the counting down ♪ 2 tiny jingle bells, and one greeeeeen brad♪  haha..   oh the things I do to amuse myself.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

* Please note this really is not a tag, it is a standard A2 card with a little tag added on the bottom.  However, if it's considered a tag by the guidelines.. I understand this card might be disqualified.  
It's ok.  No hard feelings. 😊



4 comments:

  1. Cute images, and great colouring. Cutting them out with the circle looks really good! Thanks for joining in at the 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That offset circles looks really good. A great idea for framing these sweet images. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you did the circles - so cute. And your coloring is just rigt! I think the tag adds to the charm of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful festive card you made and great take of our sketch :-))
    Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~