Monday, July 16, 2018

#TGIFC168~Epic Celebrations, Garden in Bloom, Stampin up

 I made this card today for the challenge at: 

I stamped the background circles with melon mambo, and then began stamping my images which are from stampin up.  Garden in Bloom and Epic celebrations for the sentiment.
I fussy cut all the images to give it just a tad bit of dimension instead of stamping right on the circles. 
I really liked working with this sketch.  I think there are many possibilities. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep  Stamping. 

I'm so excited to say that I finally did it❕❕ I joined the stampin up team.  I have thought about it for quite some time, and finally just decided to try it out.  I joined July 14th.   I hope I can make a go of it.  I'm not quite sure how to get my website up and running but hopefully I'll learn, and hopefully I'll earn a few sales.😊

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your beutiful watercoloring and the combination of the bright Melon Mambo against the black. Lovely card. Welcome to the Stampin Up! family!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used some of my favorite colors on this card! You did such a great job on this sketch! Congratuations on joining SU! I'm sure you will enjoy what it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the polka dot background and the gorgeous watercoloring! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~