Sunday, August 5, 2018

Challenge #283 - The Double~ Enjoy LIfe, In the Trees Stampin Up, Simon Says You Got this.


                                                         
   The card I made this evening I created so I could submit it to the challenge at:

 
I did not have those exact colors but I tried to stick as closely as possible with what I had on hand.  And Oh BOY, was it ever hard not coloring in those cute  outdoor light bulbs yellow.  I chose instead to use clear wink of stella for some sparkle, and then I added glossy accents to make them look real.   The little mouse image is a new item I just recently added to my stash.   It is from Great Impressions.  The other stamp sets featured in today's card are:  
Simon Says: You Got This
Stampin Up: Enjoy Life
Stampin Up: In the Trees
I used my aqua painter to dip into the inks, to try and get the desired match of the challenge. 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

I thought the cute hashtag  on my card today #blessed would work perfectly for my SCS.. not that it is a scripture verse.. but just a lovely reminder to count your blessings.   So I thought I would share one of our blessings.  It is our side yard.  I tried to capture a panoramic picture for ya all to see.  It was evening, so it's a bit dark, however, we feel blessed by our yard, especially since we live next to a junk yard, which is next to the train yard, and four lanes of traffic in the front.  This is a blessed oasis our side yard.

A Better sunnier Picture↓

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little mouse seems to be enjoying his own little green space just like you do yours! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! What a cute little scene! Thank for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! What a great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~