Wednesday, August 8, 2018

CTS #283~Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life



Today I made a card to play along with the challenge at: 
I used a couple of embossing folders to give some interest to the background of my card.   I sponged the one with ink to enhance the floral print,  so it would match the pink petals on the watering can and the flower that the mouse is holding.    I added a few emebellishments and finished if off with a bow.     I like the inside sentiment.   I mean surely you can't refer to your friends as weeds.. YIKES>.. then it's time to "weed out" that garden.  haha.. 




Anyways I also am including this video, where I attempted to do a special effect with my photo by adding bubbles to the spout of the watering can.  I hope you can see them in the video.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~