Friday, August 17, 2018

CTS #285~Southern Serenade, Hello Friend, STampin Up



 Well this card was definitely a challenge for me.  Oh my goodness.  It all started with a Stampin up set called Country Livin'  and brainstorm #1~ I was going to make a thank you note for my dad.  Well after much stamping, coloring, and cutting, it didn't seem to hold the shape of the sketch challenge I wished to enter.  So along came brainstorm #2  and out came Stampin up's Party Pandas, this has got to work I told myself, as I pulled out the happy panda with the party hat on, and some lovely balloon washi tape, but NOPE, disaster again.  (although I did keep the images I stamped and cut out)  Finally brainstorm #3 worked, after many and I repeat MANY tries.  I used a combination of stampin up sets:  Hello Friend, and Southern Serenade.  Now the colors were the next big dilemma, and so began the stamping and trial and error.  Thank goodness for scrap papers.   Anyways, I gave it my best shot for the challenge.   I'm going to submit this card to:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~