Sunday, August 26, 2018

CTS #286 Big Birthday Candle, Birthday Wit, Amazing you, Stampin up

 Today I was able to go for a Sunday drive with my dad again.   So I added a few pictures on this post.  We have a great time on those country roads looking for old cars and tractors.   He takes his big truck, and I take my camera and off we go exploring. 
When I got home I was a bit spent, I even took my riding pillow for my back and legs, but sometimes it just don't help, anyways I went straight to the porch to make a card for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:

Stampin Up: Big Birthday Candle

Stamping Up: Birthday Wit
Stampin Up:  Amazing You
The sentiment on the front and back is actually one big stamp, I just mask it with scotch tape and therefore only use the section I want where I want it.  I think it turned out pretty nifty. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  
PJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~