Monday, August 13, 2018

Sketch 277~A Little Wild Stampin UP


Well by golly after last night, disappointing myself, I figured when the the new sketch came out, I'd have to make a card right away😉   I still can't believe I didn't look at the minutes remaining for entering the cards.. and so by the time I had finished uploading the pictures and typing the blog, the time had ended.. Such is life.   So today when I saw the new sketch I was all Hip Hip hooray.. and wanted to play.  
I used washi tape for the background behind the little bear.   I stamped the images and then cut them out.  I did a bit of layering for the sentiment.   I love how the little bee is buzzing past the bear for the flower.  How cute.   The three little bees in the corner represent my embellishments.   
The stamp set featured in today's card is from:
Stampin Up~A Little Wild
I will submit this card to:
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute!!! I just got this stamp set but haven't used it yet (YIKES!!). Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet! I love the tiny flower and bitty swarm of bees accompanying this darling little bear. The CAS layout is fabulous...great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming scene! I really love how you fit the bees into the sketch. I can't tell you how many times I've worked on a sketch challenge and then realized I'd totally missed the deadline! Always great to see your work here at AHSC, PJ.
    Dena DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a cute card! I'm loving that little bear. All the white space makes your images just pop! Thanks for joining us over at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply charming card, PJ! I love these sweet little images, and I'm very intrigued by the washi tape you used -- is it variegated or shiny? Either way, the effect is very eye catching, as are the tiny bees you used for the embellishments in the corner. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~