Thursday, August 2, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #464~ Varied Vases Stampin UP

 I quickly made a card today for the challenge at: 
So many things to do today.  But I wanted to make sure to enter the challenge, they have the cutest little stamp set up for a drawing.
So back to the card, 
I was thinking about it in the early morning hours when I couldn't sleep, but then finally got it together, I was going for such a strong background paper that it seemed a bit much, and I almost gave up with the vase idea when I came across this lovely wood plank design paper and thought YES this would work awesome with my Aztec vases.   After stamping the vases, I used the coordinating punch  from the stampin up Varied Vases set.  I then stamped the flowers and cut them out.   I tried to  place them all evenly across the card.    The sentiment is from a Simon Says set and I thought it worked lovely for this particular card. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. I can see that you really like this stamp set!! What a great job fussy cutting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I really like the sentiment, too!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I like the vases and the sentiment is truly something to live by. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~