Friday, September 21, 2018

Challenge #290 - Colour~For Being You Stampin Up



 Well folks I tried and tried to take a nice picture of my card so that you could see it truly is a fresh fig purple background instead of looking like blue.  UGH❕ The frustration so I finally just chose the best one possible of all the images.   I really did try to stick with the colors in the challenge I will be submitting this card to:
I used my Sale-A-Bration For being you stampin up set that I just purchased, and as a thank you to the seller, I made this card for her.   I stamped the giant thanks multiple times in the suggested colors, and also the hearts.  I colored the center one in and layered it on a piece of deep purple paper.  It still didn't pop the way I had intended so I used the glossy accents on the letters and hearts to make them shine.  I like it much better that way. 

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

3 comments:

  1. I love how this card turned out! I would not have thought to use Fresh Fig with the other colors! I know what you mean about colors not always taking a good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! Great use of the colors to create a Thank You card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous use of the colors, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~