Thursday, September 20, 2018

Challenge 379~ Christmas Cuties, Stampin UP

 Today I made a card for the person I bought this set from.  It's a stampin up set called, Christmas Cuties.  
I found a challenge to play along with: Try Stamping on Tuesdays
with and option of Fall

I really did want to make a fall card, but when my package arrived I knew I'd want to make a thank you for the seller so hence my Christmas card, since it's a Christmas set.   
I used a couple different patterned papers to create the look to match the sketch.  I embossed the top of my card with the cable knit folder.   Then I stamped my little elf and colored him in, did a bit of fussy cutting and then die cut a black circle to place underneath him, so the little fella would pop out a bit more with all that pattern paper.  I Love the inside sentiment.  

I'm also including a picture of my forearm, (I'm sure you all want to see that😉)which apparently was resting on the stamp while I was scrolling on facebook.  Oh my I've gone and done it.. officially stamped myself.  Haha.. What an imprint. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a great little Christmas card - a cutie indeed! Love your paper choices (and your decorated elbow, lol!) Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute liitle fella! He's so happy to be surrounded with all those candy canes! Love all those DSPs and your arm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little christmas card - I love the top part which has been embossed - is that the cable knit? I need that in my stash! Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will admit, Cheryl, that while I have indeed stamped myself, I have never acheived a masterpiece like yours :-D That aside, your holiday elf card used our TSOT sketch REALLY well. I love making Christmas cards, and try to do at least a couple every month of the year, then go into overdrive beginning in September. I liked how you used the sweater embossing folder to create texture on your card as well! Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~