Saturday, September 15, 2018

FMS354 Wonderland, Stampin UP

 I made this card for the challenge at:
I used my stampin up set called Wonderland.  I thought the three pine trees represented the vertical stripes perfectly.  I tried to mask the sentiment but it just didn't turn out so swell, so I made a banner instead to cover up my mistake.
I really wanted to add a bit more bling to this card, or dot the trees with a white gel pen to give it a snow affect, but I chose to leave it plain.  I think it looks lovely now.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Yep the trees are perfect for the sketch! Pretty holiday card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees are gorgeous -- they are so detailed. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~