Friday, September 21, 2018

FMS355 Thoughtful Branches Stampin Up


  Another card for today.  I really only packed one box for the home project here, because my hubby was busy taking out insulation in the basement logs and putting it up in the attic.   So I decided to stay out of his way and make cards.  
This one I will submit to the challenge at: 
This is a thank you card I made for the woman I bought this set from.  It is Stampin Up, Thoughtful Branches.  What a super lovely set, so many possibilities.  I plan on playing with it some more tomorrow.  I'm really liking that new burlap ribbon I got at Michael's.  Brings the whole card together nicely.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. I agree - your ribbon is really neat! So many uses for it. Love this card - clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall trees, and fun ribbon to match. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~