Monday, September 17, 2018

FUSION Citrus, Birthday Wit, Party Pandas, Takeout Treats thinlits Stampin UP



 This card I made for my nephew's upcoming birthday.    So I found a challenge to play along with:
 
I opted to just do the sketch for today's card.  I used some DSP for the background and embossed the black horizontal stripe and added some cupcake washi tape to the top of it.  
My niece's b.d. is today so I made her a card too, but she had a request, NO stamps.  YIKES.. I had to hand draw her a unicorn you can see that here.   So I made them each little candy boxes, and used my new take out treats thinlits.  They fit in those boxes fabulously.  

The stamps featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Birthday Wit
Stampin Up: Party Pandas
Stampin Up:  Takeout treats thinlits

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Sweet birthday card and sure to be loved by your nephew! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used one of my favorite stamp sets! Such a cute card - I'm sure yor nephew will love it. Your treat boxes turned out adorable. You did such a great job on the Unicorn. WOW - I'm so impressed with your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute card! That panda with his party hat is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~