Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sketch #279 Snow Angels, Jolly Christmas, Stampin UP



 Hi Folks, me again.  This is my second card today, but I just wanted to make sure I did what I said I was going to do on the previous post you can find here.
I used two stamps sets for this card, both from stampin up.  The first, Jolly Christmas for the sentiment, and then from 1999 Snow Angels.  That is the one I had to re-purchase,  again I owned it, didn't think I'd use it much and it has these darling little kiddos in the set that are fantastic, so I re-purchased it.  There's a lesson learned.  Perhaps that's why I always think twice before wanting to sell off a few my stamps and sets.  Although I do have quite a bit in my Etsy store.  I might actually just take them to the consignment shop in town.  Hopefully I won't want them later.   Oh Gosh the choices.  
So I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Hope you play along.  They have amazing sketches. 

Well thanks for stopping by and listening to me ramble on.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. I love your little guy making angels in the snow - brings back so many pleasant memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, how super cute!!! Love your little snow angel. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! Don't you just want to see his dreams come true? The 'believe' sentiment pairs perfectly with the image. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I am SO NOT ready for winter, your card is super adorable. I love the added touch of the mitt on the inside of the card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous repurchase! The snow angel image is adorable!!! Great use of the sketch.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    AHSC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~