Monday, September 17, 2018

Sketch #282 Cauldron Bubble, Spooky Sweets, Stampin UP

Today I made another Halloween card.  I'm trying to stock up my Etsy Shop.   I really wanted to have a make and take class at my home, but it's under a bit of construction right now.  Oh the joy of owning an older home.  😉
So that's postponed, so my next best option is to try and make more cards to add in the shop and see if I can sell them.

I will be submitting this card  to the challenge at:
I used a couple stampin up sets:
Cauldron Bubble
Spooky Sweets
I even used the DSP and glitter ribbon, gosh that ribbon is fabulous.  So sparkly.  I used some washi tape behind the double circles, and witches hat.  I added a couple black enamel dots to the bats.  I took a picture and then realized it just looked very plain on the edges, so I gave it a quick sponge with black ink.  Much Better. 

I'm also including a picture of this lovely find on Saturday at the consignment shop in town, I wanted to see if I had sold a few items, well, by golly I did and then turned around and deposited it back because I had to purchase this lovely stampin up punch for $3.50.  Ya can't beat that deal. I don't have that size, and it works.  whoohoo❕

Oh one more little thing to add.  One of my Etsy customers from Hawaii left me a lovely note today.  Such a great way to start a Monday. ↓
 Aloha, Patty!

I just wanted to let you know that I have received my beautiful Aloha rubber stamp.... love it! And I am so very thankful for the beautiful card you enclosed and the recipe cards as well. You are so very kind and generous. I’ll never forget your kind deed. For some reason I can’t leave feedback until September 18th, but as soon as the system allows me to I most certainly give you fabulous feedback .... because you are fabulous!!!! Thanks again, Patty. Have a long, happy, healthy and creative colorful life my friend !!!!😘 
Grace


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and DSP. I like how you decorated your inside. I'm going to have to check out our thrift store more often. Great deal. That is such a nice note from your client! Must have made your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Halloween card! I love the starry background and the cute ghost and frog. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of adorable, spooky fun going on in your card! Great colors and sparkle.
    Dena J., AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love every element you put the not this card, PJ! The stamped images are adorable, the shimmery ribbon is delightfully so, the sequins are a nice, sparkly touch and the starry patterned paper is the perfect background for anything Halloween related. I'm sure this will be a big seller for you! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, what a fun card! I love the Halloween theme! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~