Sunday, September 9, 2018

SSC187 BERRY BEAUTIFUL Happy Wishes Stampin Up, SCS


I made this card today for the challenge at: Sunday Stamps 
I used tranquil tide for the main stamped image.  Then colored in the flowers with real red, and melon mambo. I thought  the colors matched up pretty well with the shades in the challenge. 
I used stampin up's Happy wishes for the sentiments, except for the inside.   I'm not sure where I got that set from, but I thought it fit in lovely with my SCS post for the day. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - I didn't use this set enough before I let it go, and it's gorgeous in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty xx I really need to pull this set out again and make use of it xx thank you for inspiring me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely CAS card. Thank you for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~