Thursday, March 17, 2016

4 CARDS AND A MIRACLE


 So glad you stopped by my blog.



Today I"m sharing with you the 4 cards I made the past couple days while trying to get over this fever.   The cards are all kind of simple with little stamping.  I think they turned out lovely.  

I also wanted to share something.  I try not to talk about it to much, first because it's difficult and second this is my happy place.    But I did mention that I've been dealing with this fever the past few days.. here's the thing.  the 5 days I had the fever, I never once had any leg pain, and I thought that God had healed me.  well, it all came back on Wednesday, apparently the fever broke. I still believe in miracles, and I still believe I could be healed.  I also think it was a small miracle because you see I don't sleep the whole night through.. I'm up a LOT.. because staying in one position is very painful, so it's a lot of tossing and turning, sitting out in the chair, back and forth nonsense.. any ways I do believe that while my body was fighting this fever.. it allowed my legs to "chill" out so I could actually rest.. so that's my miracle I wanted to share with you all    I will keep on believing for complete healing but in the mean time I'm thankful for the break I had with no pain, even with a fever.   Ok.. now onto the squirrels. 





   Please stop back again soon.
I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 





2 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely PJ and what cute photos of your squirrel visitor too. I'm glad you had some relief from the pain. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~