Tuesday, March 22, 2016

MOJO440 and Merry Monday #197 {Take me to Church!}

I'm so happy you decided to stop in by my blog ☺

Today's card I will be submitting for the challenges at: Merry Monday Christmas Blog and Mojo Monday Blog   I found the sketch to be quite a challenge, so I decided to give it my best shot. I did a bit more layering but I think it turned out lovely.  I used an older stampin up set.  It was the only set that had a church on it.  I'm still in disbelief that I have only 2 stamps with  churches on them.  The other one is quite small, and would not work for this layout, sounds like a good excuse to buy a few more church stamps ☺ 

I was unable to post a card yesterday I was a bit under the weather again but I  had the most wonderful surprise visit from my son and his girlfriend. Gosh that was grand.  I just hope they don't catch this cold.. it's day 11 for me.. ugh.. any ways no pictures to post of my side yard today, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to share the adventures of the squirrels and birds again.

  Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 

22 comments:

  1. A beautiful monochrome card PJ. What a pretty scene that stamp is. Great for the challenge. I hope you soon feel better. What a lovely surprise visit for you yesterday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. I had to look up that word monochrome. what a lovely word. thank you for the get well wishes. I hope to start feeling better soon. I sure do love those visits with my kiddos ☺

      Delete
  2. Love these colors and that wonderful layout, PJ! I think I need to shop for church stamps too! Tanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  3. Hello PJ, what a lovely lay out? The rich blue is so striking. I didn't have anything with a church which is why I had to make something. I had never realised before, and yet Christmas and Church go together! Still I guess it makes it more of a challenge. Sorry to hear you are poorly... Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a marvelous job with your creation. Indeed Christmas and churches go hand in hand☺ Thank you for the get well wishes.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card PJ! Love the scene and the card design! Very eye catching! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  5. Lovely card, great take on the sketch, I only have two church stamps too. and I used one for the challenge last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  6. Love your card...soooo pretty! I am sadly lacking in church stamps too...good reason to go shopping, right?!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed a good reason to go shopping :D Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful silver and blue card with that lovely scene. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful card! The image is lovely and the silver and blue look so wonderful together!

    I hope you're feeling much better today.

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  9. Very nice card! Like the color combo you used and the pretty church scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  10. Just love the rich blue and silver here - so serene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the blue and silver. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u for stopping by my blog and the kind comments.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~