Thursday, March 31, 2016

POLKA DOTS Challenge #269 and PPA294

                   Welcome to my blog. Thank you for stopping by.

I wanted to put another post out today.  I came across a new blog with a unique challenge.  One that had me wanting to play along, especially since we all know I struggle with the less is more concept.   So I found a blog that encourages you to do just that.  Use the white space and make a clean and simple card. (or at least in my case try)  The challenge is  to use polka dots and is found at:  Less Is More Blog  I did a little layering and then found a polka dotted ribbon that worked lovely.  I tried to keep things to a minimum, but after stamping the flower and adding it to the card.  I though golly it needs a sentiment.. and of course something sparkly.   I'm a work in progress with this concept.  But it's fun. I also want to submit this card to the sketch challenge at: Pals Paper Arts it was such a fun sketch to work with, and so many options.   I think this is a lovely go to sketch for any card.


A little visitor on the deck munching on some corn.
 Drives my dog a bit crazy. 

Please stop back again soon.

Take a little tour around my blog and check out the other cards I've made.
I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺



           We'd love you to display our banner            
PPA-294-Mar31

10 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card, PJ. I love the ribbon band (I thought it was DSP), the flower looks awesome on it. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week and for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your LIM card PJ !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely design, and I really like the bold colour you've chosen. I headed over here from LIM - great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the colours you've gone for. Hope to see more of your cards in the Less is More challenges. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute little CAS card -- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see that you managed to leave some white space....well done, it's a super card. Maybe you'll join us again!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sŵeet card. It is hard to learn to do CAS but you have done a great job.
    It was great to see you at Less is More and I hope you'll join us again.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty for spring! Your colors just pop! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see that you were inspired to join us over at Less Is More! Love the hot pink polka dots....we all need them in our loves :) Fab design. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to LIM PJ :)
    Super card and the sparkly sentiment looks great.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~