Sunday, March 20, 2016

SCS~SCRIPTURE CARD SUNDAY

 So glad you stopped by☺

 I'm officially making Sunday's on my blog.  SCS~ Scripture card Sunday.  Which simply means just as it says,  I will be making a card for Sunday with a scripture verse or perhaps an inspiring  quote on it. 

I just can't decide where to take the picture for the best lighting so I posted both again of each card design. Perhaps you can let me know if you like the black or the white.  Decisions are sometimes difficult for me, and always over little details that most people don't even notice. 



My second card I just did a bit of layering but still the same simple concept.



I hope you are all having a happy Sunday, and staying well.

I might post a picture of my porch where I make my cards.  That is if I can ever keep the desk clean enough to snap a picture. haha

  
  Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 


3 comments:

  1. PJ your cards are so beautiful. I love your idea on Scripture Sunday!! Thank you so much for the visit!!! Have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, Thank you for popping by, and becoming my newest blog follower. Gosh that is swell. It makes me so happy ☺

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love kraft and white together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~