Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SPARKLE SSC121

 Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.

I have exciting news:  I received a badge for one of my cards.  You will find it in the right hand column of my blog.  I hope I am posting these correctly☺  I feel like a girl scout earning badges for her sash.  It's so exciting.  I never dreamed I would even get one, and now I have two.  *insert happy dance here.  

So onward to the card for today.  I am putting this card in for the color challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog.  I really enjoy working with the pink, chocolate and white.  The card above was not at all what I had in mind when I started with it.  good golly that bright pink sparkle paper is a bit much but I had one sheet and wanted to use it.  I put a little twine on the side to tame down the color a bit.   I had flowers punched with pretty little brads in them and as you can see .. they are not there.  this card hand a mind of it's own.. so I just added a few hot pink sequins to finish it off.  

   I was able to capture a few pictures of the side yard activities.  Hope you like them.  What did ya all think of my HP's new picture on the right hand side?  Did you notice I changed it?


So I had a full bird feeder, and boy do they make a mess which my little squirrels like.  Blonde the Beauty even came out of the nest for a snack.  I also captured a picture of this lovely little bird with a long beak.  I wonder what it is?  It loves to tap the trees constantly.

Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 

12 comments:

  1. Oh all those beautiful cards you've made. They look lovely. Congratulations on your second badge PJ. Today's card is very pretty. I love that pink sparkle. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb on the kind words for the card and for my second badge. So very exciting for me ☺

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all that glitter!!
    You asked about my verse stamp...it is from Stampin Up...out of the Rose Wonder set that is in the Ocassions mini catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJ~Thank you so much for popping over and letting me know where you found that lovely stamp set. sure do appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your challenge wins PJ, both are fabulous cards! The pink glitter is stunning, perfect take on the inspiration cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. thank you so much for stopping by and with such sweet compliments ☺

      Delete
  4. These colors are among my favorite to work with - love how your card turned out!! Congratulations on your badge! Looks like your little friends love coming to your house for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. they are super fun colors to work with.. and thank you also for the congrats on the Badge.. it's so exciting for me. I tell ya in the summer time here even though we live in a very high traffic area.. our side yard is filled with activity.. you pretty much have to wear a helmet outside the way the birds fly around here.. ugh no air traffic control in our yard ☺

      Delete
  5. Oh, be still my heart! This card makes me happy! Bling is my favourite thing and this card has lots of it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sunday Stamps this week1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leena.. you made me smile. Thank you for the sweet comment.

      Delete
  6. Pj, this is so pretty! I love all the bling! Congrats on your badge! That is so exciting! Love your animal visitors, too! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire for the kind words and congrats on my badge, it is such a big deal for me☺.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~