Tuesday, March 15, 2016

YOU'RE SO SPECIAL...SSC122

Welcome ~thank you for stopping by my blog.

Gosh it's been a rough few days here.  I literally had and continue to have spring "fever"  my goodness this fever won't go away, but today is the first time I've been able to be up for more then 20 minutes so that's progress ☺  I'm so sorry for not getting over to all my favorite blog buddies.. and for not responding to the sweet comments.  
This card was almost impossible for me to make. My sweet husband can second that.   With this nasty little bug my eyes wouldn't stop watering and nose dripping.  (probably to much info) and coughing up a storm.. any ways I persevered, and then went to bed.   I'll have to spray the card with lysol before I send it. 
I would like to enter this card in the challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog  I used stampin up stamps and the sentiment was something from the Michael's store.  I tried  my best at that fussy cutting and well, I am the first to admit, I'm no good at it. I also added  score lines to give it a little extra something so it didn't look so plain on the upper left hand side.   

 Please stop back again soon.
I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 

9 comments:

  1. You do sound poorly PJ. Bed sounds the best place for you at the moment. Hope you're soon feeling better. Your card is very pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. I'm feeling a bit better, I appreciate your kind words and concern ☺

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better...no fun being sick, but I am sure making this beautiful card made you feel a tiny better. :) A lovely card. Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps! challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, tis very true, sick is not fun. Thank you for leaving a swell comment for me. ☺

      Delete
  3. PJ, I sure hope you are feeling much better today! Such a beautiful card! I love the color combo and that gorgeous vase of blooms! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, I'm feeling a bit better, I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. ☺

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear that you have been under the weather - please feel better! We need some lasting Spring weather to take all the germs away! Your card turned out really nice - great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to send "get well wishes" thank you. I'm doing a bit better. Thank you also for the kind comment on the card ☺

      Delete
  5. So sorry you're feeling crummy...sure is a lot of that going around these days! Your perseverance was definitely worth the effort...such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sunday Stamps this week...feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~