Monday, October 24, 2016

Advent Tree


 I've been so busy working on this lovely advent tree that I have not been able to respond to all the awesome kind comments you have been leaving.  So I just want to take a moment to say thank you so much.  It truly makes me so happy.


Now onto the advent tree, I came across this idea on the Facebook Stamp Cafe, and asked Melissa for directions to which she led me to her Youtube station.  Please check it out here: Melissa's Advent Tree  her tree is gorgeous.   I just don't have any designer paper so I went with 2 sheets of acetate gold paper from the Michael's store, and just plain greet to resemble a tree.  I also don't have punches of the required size so I had to make do with what I did have.  Which also meant I had to write the numbers by hand in the circle, so not nearly as nice but I still love it.   I made a  4 little stars using yellow glitter paper and glued them together for a 3 dimensional look. 
   Do you have any suggestions on what to put in the little boxes?    This particular tree is for my daughter and her boyfriend, I'll be making one for my son and his girlfriend too, but most likely different colors. 




I also had to include a picture of my little squirrel pal, enjoying some left over french fries. 
Thank you so much for spending time with me here at my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~