Saturday, June 4, 2016

JUST FOR YOU, FLIP FLOPS AND A FATHER'S DAY PACKAGE

Welcome~Thank you for stopping by my blog.

                                                                                                                                                                                        Here is the card package I finally finished it, and apparently I forgot to put a  card in there, but I  did fill it with some goodies for Father's day.  I think it turned out cute.  I love adding those cute little brads to the tires of the truck, just gives it a little character.
                                                                                                       This card was a bit messy, but I chose to post it anyways, I'm still in the process of learning less is more ☺  I liked the cute flip flops and I wanted to give the little plain flower brads a pop, but nothing was sticking, so I used a dab of fingernail polish and that worked.
                                                                                                            This last card is my favorite.  The background is a huge stamp that my friend gave me and I think it worked lovely.  I love how it gives the bold sentiment a perfect backdrop.  I used a few embellishments on here as well, and no problem they all stuck. 
                                                                                I'm so happy you stopped by, please come back soon. 
☺ Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. I love how your Father's Day Diaper Fold came out! The car and brads are adorable and the caution tape is great. I posted your blog so people could see what you made - great job as usual. The other cards are cute as well. I have that large stamp but haven't used it yet! Too much going on to do much stamping! School is out this week so maybe I'll get more time! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Thank you so much. I might just fill it with candy bars for my dad, he has every tool imaginable, but I think the caution tape works well too. I hope you get a few moments to stamp.. I find it a great way to de-stress, unless of course like yesterday where my fingers where all inky and every card got smudged.. oh the joys of it all. I'm so glad you stop in. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~